Toro model 20035 mower Briggs and Stratton engine is oscillating.

My Toro Model 20035 just started oscillating. Was running fine before, however I did notice a small leak in the seam of the gas tank. It appears to maybe have a stone filter at the bottom of the carburetor bowl, does this need to be replaced? I could not find the filter listed in the parts list. Help!

Reply to
T.O.M.