Thermostat placement in a single wide 80 ft mobile home, where ?

We just bought a mobile home with the thermostat in the kitchen area. I need to move it as the thermostat is too close to oven to regulate temp properly. Where is the best place then to put the new thermostat?

Reply to
ray

The thermostat should be in the living area close to the hallway. It is normally located on the corner of the living area and the hallway. It needs to feel the return air close to the return air grill on the furnace.

Reply to
stanhvac1