shower door glass tempered about 25 yrs old how to remove white painted strips?.

We have about 20 white strips (I'll call them privicey strips) and about 25% of the white is worn off and it leaves a frosted appearance strip - which is fine - I would just like to get the white off the rest of the stripes so it all looks the same? I tried a paint remover and nothing happened, Any suggestions would be appreciated?

Reply to
Grant