Rheem Classic 90 plus furnace won't stay lit

Hello, I am working on my mom's furnace. She has a Rheem Classic 90 plus. I checked and cleaned the Flame Sensor. Checked the pressure switches, they are good. Sometimes it will run ok and then it will stop working and time out after 4 atemps. It seems like water is getting into the induction fan and possibly clogging the small tube going to the pressure switch but I cant figure out how.

Reply to
Anonymous