Our bathroom mirror has mystery spots that look like 3-4in drips running down.

These running drips can be wiped off but then reappear. They look similar in color to soap or hand cream. I haven't taken the mirror off the wall to see what's going on behind it because the drips can be wiped off the front of the surface. They can develop day or night and are not related to sloppy living. We thought it might be our cat but it happens even when we lock her up over night in another room. Any ideas???

Reply to
GB

This is happening to me too! I have a large full length floor mirror in my bedroom and although I have been ocd about cleaning it, i come home and there are clear to cloudy drips, it looks like someone just splashed my mirror with cloudy water or face wash. I do all my makeup and face washing in my bathroom so it’s extra mysterious!

Reply to
Louise