Looking for replacement dead bolts for metal door that is only 1 1/4

I have a metal security door that is very old. The door where the dead bolt and knob is only measures 1 1/4" thick. Every commerical replacement has a much larger cylinder that goes into the door to hold the dead bolt and knob. I do not want to have to replace the security doors but am having a hard time finding replacement dead bolts and keyed door knobs to fit. Please advise.

Reply to
Anonymous