leisure professional 55 auto gas cooker installation manual

Has anyone got the installation manual for the above gas cooker. I've tried ringing Leisure (who have been taken over by Beko) and they are asking for a model number so can't progress with them as no model number - I have serial number but they say it isn't enough information.

Just wondering if anyone has the same cooker and could help me.

Many thanks!

Reply to
sparkydoo