Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
- engine surges when it is running wide open. i clean the carb but it still does it
- installing plastic brick molding
- Honda GCV 190 engine shutting off automatically
- how was cast iron pipe connected in the 1950's
- my honeywell utility pro programmable thermostat screen went blank.
- installing a/c unit in sliding window. what to do with opening above a/c to top of jamb
- no power to thermostal
- How do I add bleach to clean my indoor AC unit?
in an older house, the flooring remaining aftercarpet removal appears to be some type of fiberboard. can engineered laminate be applied overby MAC in Floor » Laminate
Engineered Hardwood floors over some type of fiberboard.
it is not known what is under the fiberboard (ie:plywood or ?).
The fiberboard appears to have some delamination in some areas.
How should I procede since I don't know what is under the fiberboard?