Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
- my reaching cooler stay cool andthen get warm after 30 min
- What to do about a gap between the floor and walls in the house?
- where can i buy discount hardboard siding in georgia
- when water turned on in house the flow goes way down, but then comes back up in
- my gas meter is broken for 3 months
- what is flashing starburst on white rodgers programmable thermostat?
- Hi - Can an AC coil go bad or leak freon due to rust?
- what repairs are homeownwers allowed to do on gas/electric
in an older house, the flooring remaining aftercarpet removal appears to be some type of fiberboard. can engineered laminate be applied overby MAC in Floor » Laminate
Engineered Hardwood floors over some type of fiberboard.
it is not known what is under the fiberboard (ie:plywood or ?).
The fiberboard appears to have some delamination in some areas.
How should I procede since I don't know what is under the fiberboard?