Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
- going rate to repair metal roofs in Springfield MO?
- Does the bladder tank get iron buildup from hard water?
- can I paint over exterior oil with Acrylic
- what does it mean when the display flashes F20?
- can u replace a wood burning insert with a gas insert
- what does a code 31 mean on a payne forced hot air furnace the furnace is 4 year
- worcester highflow 4.5 programmer reset
in an older house, the flooring remaining aftercarpet removal appears to be some type of fiberboard. can engineered laminate be applied overby MAC in Floor » Laminate
Engineered Hardwood floors over some type of fiberboard.
it is not known what is under the fiberboard (ie:plywood or ?).
The fiberboard appears to have some delamination in some areas.
How should I procede since I don't know what is under the fiberboard?