Ask HomeOwners' Hub community your home or garden question. No Registration Necessary! Post with pictures!
- No door suction on my sub zero 600s
- Refrigerator size
- Sink Pop-up stopper stuck - not pivot arm type
- Window AC spits out black flakes
- Horrid sickly smell coming from behind my under counter fridge
- my sisters 20+ yr old central air is out compressor is bad can it be replaced
- little worm like things in pool
- a/c is only working when thermostat is set to 63
in an older house, the flooring remaining aftercarpet removal appears to be some type of fiberboard. can engineered laminate be applied overby MAC in Floor » Laminate
Engineered Hardwood floors over some type of fiberboard.
it is not known what is under the fiberboard (ie:plywood or ?).
The fiberboard appears to have some delamination in some areas.
How should I procede since I don't know what is under the fiberboard?