Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
- how do you start a lawn mower with a power drill?
- sears 149.23871 lathe
- 3-way switch for my Lakewood floor
- yhr flapper on my kreepy krauler isn't flapping and there is no debris of any kind? thanks
- tiled shower leak?
- I converted a 110 volt fan to a 12 volt fan and now it runs backward. Could it be wired w...
- Can I use Great Stuff Triple Expanding foam to seal off an unused drain pipe?
- What the importance of triangle rule of kitchen?
in an older house, the flooring remaining aftercarpet removal appears to be some type of fiberboard. can engineered laminate be applied overby MAC in Floor » Laminate
Engineered Hardwood floors over some type of fiberboard.
it is not known what is under the fiberboard (ie:plywood or ?).
The fiberboard appears to have some delamination in some areas.
How should I procede since I don't know what is under the fiberboard?