Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
- The clutch spring broke &fell off would like to see video replacing it/craftsman
- my kenmore dryer model 11086071810 when I push start button it hums but tub wont
- how much oil is used to change pump oil in introu-bilt model 20240 pressure washer
- Cyber power and battery, help
- what is flashing starburst on white rodgers programmable thermostat?
- Hi - Can an AC coil go bad or leak freon due to rust?
- what repairs are homeownwers allowed to do on gas/electric
- can i solder the fan blade back onto the arm. it broke at the arm
in an older house, the flooring remaining aftercarpet removal appears to be some type of fiberboard. can engineered laminate be applied overby MAC in Floor » Laminate
Engineered Hardwood floors over some type of fiberboard.
it is not known what is under the fiberboard (ie:plywood or ?).
The fiberboard appears to have some delamination in some areas.
How should I procede since I don't know what is under the fiberboard?