Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
- changed carburator and motor still will not run and then prime starts and then w
- new ice maker how long till water comes out
- installing a/c unit in sliding window. what to do with opening above a/c to top of jamb
- water in the bottom of my new washer machine
- no power to thermostal
- How do I add bleach to clean my indoor AC unit?
- i bought a special ceiling light fixture so a can cnnect my small freezer &have a chai...
- basement flooded water level is above water pipe ground will i get electrocuted if i enter...
in an older house, the flooring remaining aftercarpet removal appears to be some type of fiberboard. can engineered laminate be applied overby MAC in Floor » Laminate
Engineered Hardwood floors over some type of fiberboard.
it is not known what is under the fiberboard (ie:plywood or ?).
The fiberboard appears to have some delamination in some areas.
How should I procede since I don't know what is under the fiberboard?