Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
- do i need felt paper under rolled mineral paper on bare wood
- measure .006 inches?
- Cleaning range with water softener and cream of tartar
- ?? The rubber washer between machine and door is gross. Is it replaceable?
- I converted a 110 volt fan to a 12 volt fan and now it runs backward. Could it be wired w...
- Can I use Great Stuff Triple Expanding foam to seal off an unused drain pipe?
- What the importance of triangle rule of kitchen?
- Landscape lighting burn out as soon as I put them in ?
in an older house, the flooring remaining aftercarpet removal appears to be some type of fiberboard. can engineered laminate be applied overby MAC in Floor » Laminate
Engineered Hardwood floors over some type of fiberboard.
it is not known what is under the fiberboard (ie:plywood or ?).
The fiberboard appears to have some delamination in some areas.
How should I procede since I don't know what is under the fiberboard?