Home or garden question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary. Post with pictures!
- Eljer shower handle removal ?
- What is the R-value of tentest sheating?
- retrieving screwdriver from laundry drain pipe
- Need new feed rollers for a RVI planer model 408 any ideas where to find?
- Gas valve flared fitting for a Baxi WM381 RS boiler
- why is my downstairs 20 degrees colder than my upstairs?
- i have a rheem 90 plus furnace that is about 17 years old. It will not stay on.
- As my Trane 95XV runs or shuts off, I hear an occasional thump or boom? Why?
in an older house, the flooring remaining aftercarpet removal appears to be some type of fiberboard. can engineered laminate be applied overby MAC in Floor » Laminate
Engineered Hardwood floors over some type of fiberboard.
it is not known what is under the fiberboard (ie:plywood or ?).
The fiberboard appears to have some delamination in some areas.
How should I procede since I don't know what is under the fiberboard?