I want to replace my 2nd story redwood deck with a concrete deck. will thatwork?

I have a large redwood deck on the 2nd story of my house. It is approx. 25' x 30' I realize you have to have sloping, Is there a potential for cracking?

Reply to
Jim R

Yep, completely possible and yes cracking is what concrete's potential is. However, if you seal the concrete with Radonseal

you'll have the ONLY best chance of never experiencing it crack where it shouldn't...being outdoors, concrete's required to have Control Joints like every 10-feet.

Reply to
Anonymous