I've had my oil burner service 15 times and they can't find the problem. Becker oil burner keeps shutting down. Replace the pump thmotor.

Becket oil burner keeps shutting down. I've had it serviced repeatedly for the last 3 weeks. Cleaned replaced the pump and motor but it keeps shutting down. If u press the button it'll run and restart on it's own but shuts down again within a few hours

Reply to
Lori

Not really enough information to go on. Do you get a blow back or puff when it fires? If it is tripping the limit switch it is most likely overheating. You may need to look for a restriction in the smoke pipe.

Reply to
Anonymous