I need owner instruction manual for BD155RT Quattro corded hammer drill

I need an owners instruction manual for my Black & Decker Corded Hammer Drill, the model number is BD155RT-H1C Quattro 550Watt 13mm. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks..

Reply to
Ken Upright

Hi Ken. I'm looking for the same manual, from Rome. Have you had any result? Thanks in advance. Best regards. Michele (Mike)

Reply to
disqus_yh30Zuralz