I have a Triton Tr-100 sand filter for my in-ground 28,000 gal. pool. 'Have had for over 15 yrs. and change sand about every 6 yr. and wat

water has kept clear. Now, when I am vacuuming, what I am taking off the bottom is blown right back into the pool,also, during back flushing . , ..normally there is no flow into the pool during back- flush but now some water is going back into the pool . I suspect the manual valve is broke. QUESTION: Can I replace only the "guts" of the valve? and Where can I find the "GUTS"?

Reply to
Bewildered Willie