I have a Temco Pre-vent wall heater, model GSW20-2. The control knob has no effect on the heat, it is hot all the time. Any suggestions

I am looking to repair the unit so the heat can be turned down as needed. Currently it seems to be on high all the time. Your input or advice is welcome.

Reply to
John

Are these heaters ever oil. We just bought a house with one in it and noone knows anything about it

Reply to
deonnapowers