I have a Goodman heat pump model # CPL E 30-1 And need a evaporator coil for my air handler. only problem is someone took the I.D. tag off t

Re: I have a Goodman heat pump model # CPL E 30-1 And need a evaporator coil for my air handler. only problem is someone took the I.D. tag off t open original image
Re: I have a Goodman heat pump model # CPL E 30-1 And need a evaporator coil for my air handler. only problem is someone took the I.D. tag off t open original image
Re: I have a Goodman heat pump model # CPL E 30-1 And need a evaporator coil for my air handler. only problem is someone took the I.D. tag off t open original image
Re: I have a Goodman heat pump model # CPL E 30-1 And need a evaporator coil for my air handler. only problem is someone took the I.D. tag off t open original image
Re: I have a Goodman heat pump model # CPL E 30-1 And need a evaporator coil for my air handler. only problem is someone took the I.D. tag off t open original image
Re: I have a Goodman heat pump model # CPL E 30-1 And need a evaporator coil for my air handler. only problem is someone took the I.D. tag off t open original image

Your heat pump is  a Condensing Pump Lovered Efficiency 10 SEER 30,000 BTUs, 1 phase (2-1/2 Ton capacity). See a picture attached below with the list of its air handler options. It is very likely ARUF030 and it's coil would then be CAUF030  (A Coil Upflow/Downflow Flowrator). Check another attached picture for the dimension drawing, you can use it to see if that's in fact your air handler. If this isn't the right model, look around the net for installation manuals of the other models from that list, the manuals always contain a picture and a dimension drawing of the unit that will help you identify it. If you're looking for just the coil and yours is an updraft/downdraft model, another picture here contains a snapshot from a Goodman service manual with part numbers for the uncased coils. If your air handler needs horizontal coils, the letter "U" gets replaced with an "H".

Reply to
homeowners

I think the air handler is a goodman also because it's painted the same as the heat pump. Tan I can't seem to find any numbers on the air handler, but need a new evaporator coil. Any help would be appreciated.

Reply to
terry

Thanks so much for your response, that coil looks like the one. Were did you find this information ?? I've looked everywhere. Thank You

Reply to
Anonymous

You are welcome! The information is straight from the Goodman Service Instructions (doc #RS6200004, cir. 05/2006) and the ARUF/ARxx air handler installation manual (doc #IO-230F, cir. 08/2004). I do believe they are available online although service manuals are usually not easy to find. I just never delete a file or throw away a paper installation, service or user manual for any piece of equipment I ever come across. Never know when it will come handy. Cheers!

Reply to
homeowners

Thanks alot I really appreciate your help..

Reply to
Anonymous