I have a Frigidaire FEQ1442E dryer. It turns off by itself.

I have a Frigidaire FEQ1442E dryer. It is a little over five years old, and we have already had to have it repaired several times. However, my extended warranty has expired so I am trying to fix problems myself. My most recent problem is that when I turn the dryer on, it will run for ten to fifteen minutes, and then it will stop running. When it stops running, all the lights on the control panel start flashing. The dryer also does not seem to be producing heat. Any ideas or suggestions as to what could be causing this and how I can go about fixing it?

Reply to
Chursmum