i have a bryant 80 heater flashing led code 12, what does that mean?

My heater is not working. It is a Bryant 80 flashing a led code 12. Fan will kick on gas will start to flow but will not fire

Reply to
Anonymous

Bryant fault code 12 is <i>BLOWER ON AFTER POWER UP</i> which means that during the startup procedure on heat call from the thermostat it turned the blower on but could go any further because the flame sensor (or the circuit board that analyses its output) cannot verify the flames. It could be a for a number of different reasons which include the bad igniter, pressure switch, the flame sensor of the circuit board. Since you are saying the the gas will start flow but will not ignite, I would check the igniter. Is it glowing?

Reply to
homeowners

code 12 flashes, but the blower won't come on?

Reply to
Anonymous