I am looking for athe manual for a Black and Decker 9411 bandsaw type 1.

I bought this band saw at an auction without the operator manual. It works fine, but I would like to know a little more about the machine. I've already tried the 800 number for B&D and they couldn't help me. If someone out there has a copy that I could copy or down load or tell me where i could find it on the internet please let me know. I would really appreciate it.

Reply to
Anonymous