How much does the installation of a 3.5 ton Airconditioner Unit including the condenser cost

We are disabled seniors living in AZ and have for the past week no air conditioning due to the failing of our 13-year-old AC. We probably have to replace the whole system but are not sure how much it approximately will cost. The technicians who came were all over the place with their estimates. Does one of you know how much it approximately would cost to have a new 3.5 ton AC system installed into our 1850 sq.ft. home (1999) home?

Your suggestion will be greatly appreciated :-)

We are almost desperate :-(

Greetings, Margit

Reply to
Margit