How do I remove a Honeywell st699 programmer from its wall mounting?

Re: How do I remove a Honeywell  st699 programmer from its wall mounting? open original image

There are two tabs on top of the controller you can depress and pull the controller off the subbase mount. See picture below. Aslo if you want to you can type ST699 Honeywell UK /pdf in your browser and get a pdf. manual on the controller.

Reply to
stanhvac1

I wish to replace the existing Honeywell st699 central heating and hot water programmer, but cannot see how to remove the facia

Any help appreciated

Reply to
Anonymous