How can I secure a 1/4

I have two planters, one on each side of the garage door. The 1/4" tubing fits nicely in the cement crack, but is not secure. Do I need to run the tubing up and over the garage door from the inside? I'd like to just paint the tubing the color of my house, and hide the tubing alon the outside of the garage door crack. Is there anything wrong with doing it this way? The cars won't even touch the tubing, as it is deep enough. Would a cement glue be in order? Thanks!

Reply to
Teri