honeywell chronotherm 111 heater/ac

replaced batteries on honeywell chronotherm 111 heater/ac but still not working.

Reply to
Sherrie

Need more deatils of what is not working. If you mean display, check the battery voltage and make sure it is installed properly. Need model number of thermostat and subbase.

Reply to
stanhvac1

HI Stan and thanks for responding. I replaced the batteries and now the panel is showing me text. However I cannot get anything started. Tried to reprogram but still no luck.

Reply to
noorsaadeh

Can you give me the model number of the thermostat so I can pull a manual and see if I can assist you? Have you tried pushing the run program button?

Reply to
stanhvac1

thermostat flashing heat 76 unable to change temp furnace not running

Reply to
Anonymous