have a 15.5 hp Kohler command engine on a Craftsman 42" mower with electrical problem

This Kohler command engine has not run for several years. I have spark when small wire (kill wire I believe) on Magneto coil is disconnected. I can spray starter fluid through carburator or plug hole and engine will run that out. Can't get fuel flowing on its own to keep engine running. Suspect one of the safety swithches is keeping engine from running. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Reply to
Anonymous