Display not working (blank) how to fix - maytag electric stove # MER5555RCW

Used stove on thurs night, woke up friday, display is blank., this is the only way to turn the stove on.

Have not been able to find any advice on the internet.

What could the problem be? The breaker is fine. Rest of stove works, and the oven light comes on. Should I just call the repair guy asap or try to figure it out?

some possible fixes I found but does not relate to my model #

  1. need new display unit (0 part cost, at least)\
  2. oven long senor broken ( part cost) - but does not explain display is blank
Reply to
trouble in canada