Culligan Mark 59 water softener disconnect

I have an old Culligan Mark 59 water softner.It has beeni n sevice for over 20 years and I have to recycle often. How do I disconnect the bypass valve from the resin tank to change out resin? The bypass valve is hard piped to copper house system. Can I put the by pass valve in bypass mode and just disconnect the bypass valve from the resin tank? I was wanting to remove resin tank from bypass valve to eliminate any repiping or soldering and not disturbed the house piping or water system. Also is there any instrucions or videos on how to replace resin?

Reply to
Anonymous