Can i use standard flex to supply 415volts? or does it need protecting?

We have a lighting busbar at work, that has a 'switch live' & 'permanent live' within it, although I understand off different phases.

Can I supply my emergency light from this using standard flex (i.e. 4-core with switch live, permanent live, neutral & earth) or does it need protecting? It will be above a false ceiling - so I guess has 'some' mechanical protection?

thx

Reply to
Anonymous