Bulldog pushmatic circuit breaker 31130

Hi I replaced the Bulldog pushmatic circuit breaker 31130 with a Connecticut Electric UBIP-130. It seems like a good fit, voltage and current wise, but I can't find a document that confirms whether they are equivalent. What also concerned me is the sentence on the label "DO NOT USE IN SERIES RATED SYSTEMS WITH THOSE PANEL BOARDS SHOWN IN THIS COMPATIBILITY LIST - PANEL BOARD LIST: SIEMENS, ITE OR BULLDOG PUSHMATIC MODEL L250-PL14" It seems to me that the replaced switch does run in series with another 30A switch, but since I could replace it, does it mean that my panel is not the L250-PL14 ? Where do I find this info ? (I will come back to look at the panel tomorrow) The next question is should I replace both switches ? At present, I have one old switch in series with one new switch. The cost of one switch is $43, but money is well spent in this case.

Thanks

Mit

Reply to
Mit